1) Download and complete Sponsor Application
2) Upload your completed application, along with the necessary documents and information
3) Choose sponsor exhibit selections
4) Enter payment information (payment will not be processed until after you have received confirmation from Horizon CME of the approval for your application)
• Target audience includes nurse practitioners, physician assistants, oncology registered nurses, and advanced practice providers working in all phases of oncology care. The typical attendee has years of experience and is influential in the selection of medications, supplies, and equipment.
• Exhibits are valued by attendees of the Advanced Practice Providers Oncology Summit. By providing an opportunity to learn about the products and services that can help improve the quality, safety and outcomes of oncology care, exhibitors make a vital contribution to our organizational mission and to the overall experience of the attendees. Traffic in the exhibitor hall will be maximized with ample exhibit hours, daytime meals and breaks served in the entry hall and strong acknowledgment from the planning committee.
This is an opportunity to provide information and demonstrations from recent research on products and/or drugs to a targeted group. The symposia is allotted one (1) hour, which includes 45 minutes for the presentation and 15 minutes for transition/break. Due to the promotional nature of the 45-minute session, continuing education contact hours cannot be provided. There will be an opportunity to provide meals (lunch) pending approval from the planning committee. There will be one (1) Product Theater scheduled at a time, which gives your company exclusive presentation rights during that time period. The sponsoring company must appoint a speaker who will present content related to the company’s products and/or services. Because these sessions are promotional, information can address a specific drug or product. Available slots for symposia opportunities will be announced after application approval from the planning committee.
|Symposium Sponsor Without Meal||$10,000|
|Symposium Sponsor With Meal||$12,500|
• Exclusive venue for your company to access an audience of decision makers in the field of oncology
• Complimentary meeting room
• Complimentary registration for two (2) representatives
• Approved symposia will be included on promotional materials specifying, “Presented By: YOUR COMPANY NAME”
• Exhibit tables are not included. Exhibit tables are available for an additional $1750
To Apply: Submission of this application begins the process. All applications must be submitted as early as possible as each application is reviewed with priority. Complete applications will be reviewed in the order they are received. Approval is based on the order applications are submitted. Payment must be received two (2) weeks before the start date of the selected summit location. Once payment is made it is non-refundable. Notification of approval and acceptance will be sent via email and include assigned date and time.
Additional audio/visual costs related to management, labor, and equipment will be your responsibility. Horizon CME will provide the meeting room, podium, microphone, screen and projector.
Required Submissions with Application
The following information must be included with this application:
• Your completed and signed Sponsor Application (download here)
• The title of the presentation
• Learning objectives
• The product and/or research being presented
• The faculty name(s) and a brief bio(s)